List of top tennis betting sites in the UK in 2023
Traditionally, tennis is popular in the UK. This is especially true during the tennis season, when tournaments are held on grass. The two weeks of Wimbledon in July each year are the pinnacle of this stretch of time. After the victory of Emma Raducanu at the US Open 2021, the British interest in tennis has gained a new round. Since then, young people have been closely following the success of their peers, who claim a stable position in the world tennis elite.
The purpose of the current section of our project is an in-depth analysis of the best tennis bookies sites in the UK. We will also conduct comparative work on some of the leading mobile applications that will allow you to bet online, even away from home.
Criteria for evaluating tennis betting sites online
There are a number of parameters according to which the quality of a particular betting site is analyzed in terms of betting on tennis matches. We present the most important of them in the form of a list.
- Number of matches Tennis tournaments are held for eleven months of the year. Usually, up to a hundred professional matches are played daily at the beginning of a calendar week. The greater the percentage of them covered by the bookmaker, the better for its clients.
- The number of markets to bet on Without breaking away from the first point, it is worth considering the second, namely the number of bets that can be made. It is clear that the matches of the world's leading tennis players will be covered as fully as possible. But betting companies in the UK deserve a good assessment, which offer more than a hundred markets even for matches of ITF tournaments, and not just meetings of the ATP and WTA tours.
- The amount of potential winnings This criterion directly depends on the size of the coefficients on the main line. There are no draws in tennis, which means that you can bet on the favorite with a higher odds than in team sports. It is logical that lovers of value choose tennis for bets.
- Bonuses When choosing a bookmaker for regular tennis bets in the UK, you need to pay attention to promotions. True, you should not make this parameter decisive, because at first glance it can be deceiving. Tennis bonuses usually relate to increased odds or the finals of major tournaments. Our rating includes only tennis bookmakers that have collected a lot of positive reviews for their customer loyalty.
- Betting process The degree of convenience of bettors when making a bet can not be assessed immediately. It is only after a while that the disadvantages and advantages of a betting company in terms of usability become apparent. Fans of tennis betting stay for a long time only on those sites that are convenient and easy to use.
- Additional features The features that are available at bookmakers to increase interest in a particular sport or market will always be a plus for them. Potential customers pay attention to the chips that distinguish the generally equal bookmakers from each other. The choice in this case is always made in favor of the one on the site of which you can try something new.