List of Top UK Betting Sites 2023 with EFL Odds
The UK online betting market is constantly growing, becoming attractive to new players. It is not surprising that British bookmakers focus on football in their work. Popular tournaments, including the Champions League, the Premier League and the European National Team Championship, occupy a dense place in the football betting niche. But the second strongest professional division of English club football is also in great demand among professional bettors. So in this section of our site, we will offer visitors an analysis of the best EFL betting sites in 2023.
Within the Championship, the football season contains more rounds than in the English Premier League. Consequently, more teams participate in the EFL competitions, and the percentage of English players here is almost the maximum, because there are not as many foreign players as in the elite division. Below we will tell you what criteria we use when evaluating bookies, as well as what nuances a newbie bettor should pay attention to when choosing a site for betting on the Championship.
What to Look for When Evaluating EFL Betting Sites
There are a number of criteria according to which the websites of UK bookmakers are evaluated for betting on Championship matches. Analysts of our project use the following guidelines in their work:
- The width of the list of coefficientsIn terms of the number of markets available for betting on the EFL, each member of our top 10 is eligible for a positive rating. The second most popular football tournament in England cannot offer only the main line without the opportunity to bet on the goal of your favorite football player, or the scenario of the match with the team supported by the bettor.
- The size of the oddsThose who manage to choose a bookie with maximum odds will get more chances for serious earnings from betting on the Championship. It is logical that in our rating most of this work has already been done, so you just have to choose among the best, and not in the full list of bookmakers.
- Reliability of the site for bettingQuality resources with links to the Championship are required to own all security software solutions. And this applies to both the security of transactions and the safety of personal data of users. Modern data encryption technologies and firewall protection against hacking are no longer unusual as of the second half of 2023. So the top 10 EFL bookmakers have it all.
- Bonus conditionsBonuses are one of the foundations of every bookmaker's marketing campaign. If the conditions for wagering a free bet, or the size of the real reward are quite loyal to users, then this is a serious step towards increasing customer loyalty to a particular site with bets on the Championship. Also, do not forget that the best bookies in the UK periodically hold special promotions for a particular tournament. So it will not be superfluous to check whether the company that interests you personally is included in this list.
- UsabilityIn the process of using the mobile application, or the desktop version of the site for betting on the EFL, the client should not feel any inconvenience. The response speed of each function at the best bookmakers is the maximum. Nothing should distract a bettor from looking for the best odds for the Championship. Therefore, the issue of usability is just as important as the parameter of bonuses, or a wide line painting.
- Additional functionsWith constant competition, the best UK sites for Championship betting have to find a way to stand out. One of these is the function of watching football online directly on the betting portal. A convenient statistics section will also help to attract new customers, even better if the numbers are updated in Live mode.