Quotes for the Paris 2024 Olympics and where to bet
In terms of mass character, no sporting event in the world can be compared with the Olympics. The coverage of a large number of sports and people of diametrically opposite specialization only benefits the popularization of the Olympic movement. Since 1896, the Olympic Games have been held according to the modern model. So once every four years, even a representative of an exotic sport can get his moment of fame.
In fact, the Olympics are held every two years, if we take into account the division into winter and summer, of course. The latter are often held in the second half of the summer and the closest ones to us in time will be held in Paris in August 2024. It is not surprising that the leading bookies in the UK already in 2023 offer lines for the victory of certain countries in the medal standings, or the success of one of the athletes. For example, in tennis, you can figure out the layouts long before the Olympic tennis tournament, since the leading athletes are always in sight.
Olympiad Betting Site Evaluation Options
Since the Olympic Games are not a frequent event, choosing the most suitable betting sites for betting in the UK is not an easy task. It is for such purposes that the experts of our project launched a rating that takes into account many details and nuances. For beginners, it is important not to rush with a choice, but to make it on the basis of a balanced comprehensive analysis.
In a detailed analysis of a large number of UK betting sites for bets on the Olympics 2024, our project identified the following evaluation criteria as the most important:
- The level of information protection. In the process of betting, the client appreciates the concern for the safety of his personal information, as well as the high level of protection of transaction data. And the betting history itself should not fall into third parties, only the bettor himself and the organizer of the bet should have information about the success of certain bets on the Olympics.
- Market coverage. Over 300 disciplines in more than thirty Olympic sports are currently included in the program of the Summer Olympics. For example, among the wrestling areas, judo is one of them. But the related discipline of sambo is not yet an Olympic sport. Be that as it may, the odds line should offer the maximum choice of directions for betting, then such a betting site can be considered of high quality.
- Quote level. It is believed that this is the easiest parameter to evaluate, which each bettor is able to analyze on their own. This work is visualized thanks to free sites on the Internet, where a list of main line odds for the same match, but from different bookmakers, is brought together. So you can quickly determine where exactly the bets on the Olympics will be potentially the most profitable due to high odds.
- Bonuses. The top 10 ranking of the best British sites for betting on the Olympics will not include a bookie that does not offer its new customers a generous bonus already in the first moments of cooperation. At the same time, it is also important to maintain a balance in the issue of promotions dedicated to major events, one of which will be the Games in Paris in 2024. Betting lines for the promotion will be available long before the opening, so that everyone can familiarize themselves with the conditions for accruing bonus funds in advance.
- Additional functions. The advantages that often turn out to be decisive at the stage of choosing a bookmaker’s website include the possibility of video broadcasting the Olympics, early settlement of bets, as well as creating your own bets. Moreover, ideally, all these features should be relevant both for the desktop version of the betting resource and for its mobile application.
- Mobile betting. You can bet on the 2024 Olympic Games from your mobile phone. Moreover, if a UK bookmaker does not provide this opportunity, it simply does not have a place in our rating. A mobile application, specially designed for the convenience of placing bets from a smartphone, as of 2023, is no longer a luxury, but an indispensable element for a serious bookmaker.
- Help 24/7. Round-the-clock technical support for a bookmaker from the top 10 has long ceased to be considered something rare and has become commonplace. This is the norm for all companies that offer betting sites for the Olympics and make it to our Top 10 list in the UK market.
What is the best bet on the Olympics
Compared to the Tokyo Olympics, which took place in the summer of 2021 due to the coronavirus pandemic, there will be changes in Paris. Karate, softball and baseball will not be featured in the upcoming Olympics. But there was a place in the schedule for such disciplines as breakdance, skateboarding, rock climbing and surfing. The last four disciplines are introduced into the Olympic movement in order to attract the attention of young people, for whom these sports are more interesting than those that were relevant in the middle of the last century.
It's time to consider the classic disciplines that still consistently attract the attention of fans of betting on the Olympics in the UK:
- Athletics. In fact, there could be much more disciplines if all track and field sports did not belong to the same group. It turns out that running at various distances, long or high jumps, with or without a pole, as well as various types of throwing - all this is the only discipline. However, the popularity of athletics in the world is still consistently high, both among ordinary sports fans and punters.
- Water sports. There are also many destinations on the water where you can bet on the Olympics with interest. In the pool, both swims at various distances, as well as ski jumping and diving are possible. There is also a separate category of swimming - synchronized, which is the middle transitional link between water sports and rhythmic gymnastics.
- Gymnastics. It makes sense to recall the classic sports with the help of special devices. Among the gymnastic apparatus there is a wide choice, whether it is exercises on the uneven bars, on the goat, trampoline or on the horizontal bar and rings.
- Team sports. We will combine football, handball, volleyball and basketball into one category, since they are not the center of all attention directly at the Olympics. These disciplines occupy everyone's attention during the World Championships and continental forums. But at the Olympic Games, it fades against the background of others. Not least, this is due to the low level of prestige of the Olympic Games among football punters and professional basketball players from the NBA. On the other hand, in all team sports at the Summer Olympics there is a place for both men and women - this is an excellent alternative solution on the part of the organizers in order to increase everyone's involvement and spectator interest.
- Cycling. You can ride a bicycle not only on a special ring track, but also on rough terrain. However, the second option in the framework of the Olympic Games is seriously inferior in terms of popularity to the first. Still, it is much easier to follow track cycling and bet on it than during broadcasts of races in the mountains. And it is desirable to reduce the unpredictability factor to a minimum, which will only benefit effective betting.
- Tennis. What distinguishes Olympic tennis from team sports at the Olympics is the presence of a strong composition of participants and, due to this, maximum intrigue. At the same time, the calendars of the ATP and WTA tours in the Olympic year are formed according to the schedule of the Olympic Games, which does not prevent the strongest tennis punters in the world from competing for the Olympic medal. Therefore, bets on Nadal, Djokovic and Serena Williams at the Olympics carry special weight.
- Martial arts. The rapid growth in popularity of the UFC has not yet allowed this type of martial arts to become Olympic. But there is an opinion that it is only a matter of time. But the boxing tournament of the Olympics is always interesting, because it is a springboard for young and talented boxing athletes before turning into professionals. Also an integral part of the Olympic Games are oriental martial arts such as taekwondo, sumo, karate and judo.