Ladbrokes app 2022 review - features and characteristics
Now in its 137th year, Ladbrokes is dedicated to making betting on sports for UK residents comfortable and efficient. This bookie is one of the oldest in the country, but it is also worth equating age with invaluable experience. In the context of the iOS and Android mobile betting app, this allows the bookmaker to be at the forefront of the whole betting movement.
So what makes the mobile betting app from Ladbrokes so special? The current material is all about that and will offer the most extensive dive into the subject. We'll also try to get to grips with Ladbrokes' new customer bonus, which is available from a smartphone.
Registration bonus via app
Let's start specifically with the welcome app, which at Ladbrokes doesn't get burned if you register via a mobile app. The chances of multiplying your first deposit by four times, subject to a £5 deposit, will remain for betting enthusiasts via a smartphone. All you have to do is fulfil all the terms and conditions of the welcome bonus.
The freebet under the terms of the promotion for new Ladbrokes customers is split into four parts and is tokens, which are not yet available for withdrawal by card. However, once the wagering conditions are met, the freebet will turn into the equivalent of cash.
How the Ladbrokes app works in the UK
Even at the stage of exploring the Ladbrokes app, it's important to be aware of the risks and understand if it's suitable for you personally. There are simply a number of criteria and restrictions for new customers, although at first glance the process seems simple. Therefore, it is important to learn the following rules before making a gaming account through the mobile platform:
- The minimum qualifying betting odds are 1.50;
- The wagering period for the welcome bonus is limited to two weeks from the date of registration;
- From the moment you receive the freebet, you can use it within a period of no more than seven days;
- Accounts funded via PayPal, Neteller and Skrill are not eligible for the welcome bonus;
- If a bet has been subject to a cashback or has been calculated at odds of 1.00, the bet will not be eligible for the Ladbrokes Welcome Bonus;
- The freebet itself is not payable, only the profits from the qualifying bet can be withdrawn from the account;
- Ladbrokes has no specific wagering requirements, nor does the company use promo codes in its bonus policy.
In addition to the new customer bonus, Ladbrokes also has plenty of promotions for existing accounts. Every day there are new offers that may concern increased odds, market guarantees on bets, as well as additional places if it concerns horse racing or greyhound races. In case a customer likes to make acca bets, promotions like boost and insurance are just what they need. Acca insurance is also in demand, which consists of betting up to £10 back if only one option is not played out of the accas.
Assessing the usability of the Ladbrokes mobile app
Regardless of which operating system your smartphone is running on, the Ladbrokes mobile app will be equally functional. The Android and iOS versions work as efficiently as possible and fully duplicate the structure and features of the bookmaker's main website. Only two colours dominate the external scheme - red and white. You won't be likely to confuse the mobile betting app with anything else at a glance.
The mobile betting app supports more than thirty different sports with the most popular ones being listed in different categories on the top menu. These are horse racing, football and tennis which take up a special place on the display. They are also highlighted in LIVE mode.
The active bets are located with one-click access in the top right corner of the smartphone screen. The account sign-in button is located next to it, as well as an alternative option for registering. All bank transactions and promotions, as well as access to live chat tech support, are also available here with one-click access.
Betting features in the Ladbrokes mobile app
It's quite convenient to bet on any sport via the Ladbrokes mobile app. To prove this, our experts did the practical work themselves and downloaded the software to their smartphones and tested it for a couple of weeks. The result is a quick guide that allows even the beginners to understand all the intricacies and not to lose sight of the important details:
- Go through registration followed by account authorisation via the mobile app. You can use a pin code to log in, as well as more advanced access methods that use your biometric data (Touch ID and Face ID).
- Explore the lineup and the sports that are currently available for betting. Don't rush into disciplines whose rules you don't know. Your first bets should be placed on sports that you have seen firsthand and know well.
- Try to estimate the size of the betting odds in the pre-match line right away. Knowing how to read the line over time will give you a serious head start and allow you to profit where the bookie has weaknesses.
- Make a choice of bets that you think will definitely bring you success. Don't be guided by the size of the odds, but pay attention to them in comparison with identical markets at other bookies. It makes sense to catch bargains!
- Add the selected bet together with the odds to the betting slip and enter the amount you wish to risk. Most successful betting strategies advise betting no more than 5% of your total bankroll, such tactics will increase its size over the distance.
- You can make deposits through the mobile app, all transactions at Ladbrokes are instant.
- You can confirm a bet with a single click on the display of your smartphone.