Best betting sites for cricket 2023
One of the most spectacular and yet youngest varieties of cricket is Twenty20 (T20). A discipline that allows only twenty overs per match, opponents need to score as many runs as possible and take as many wickets as possible. The discipline was introduced in 2003 and the first World Cup was held four years later.
Till date, no national team has been able to win the T20 World Cup trophy twice, which further increases its level of prestige. The national teams of India, Sri Lanka, England, Pakistan and the West Indies have won once each in this discipline. But none of them has managed to defend their title by capturing the trophy again.
The second half of October and the first decade of November 2023 will mark the eighth edition of the T20 World Cup, which this time will be hosted by Australia. Not surprisingly, the number of long-term bets on the winner is already very high as of July. And in time for the tournament, the UK's top bookmakers are sure to prepare wide lines and special bonus offers.
Ranking T20 World Cup betting sites in our Top 10 rankings
Given that cricket is among the most popular sports in the UK, local bookies devote a serious proportion of their attention to its varieties. Consequently, the choice in terms of places to bet on T20 is vast. In terms of quality, however, many companies are questionable. This is why the value of our top 10 is difficult to overestimate. Our experts are guided by the following criteria for evaluating cricket betting sites:
- Reliability of transactions. Security parameters are important for all T20 World Cup betting sites. Transaction security, server connection quality, safety of personal data and personal details are all important things to consider when choosing a bookmaker to register with. In the case of the rating from our project, you can be sure that all its participants are certified by the Gambling Commission and have SSL encryption along with a number of other modern online security methods.
- Betting options. If a customer intends to bet on the T20 Cricket World Cup, not only should the top national team matches be available to them, but also relatively unpopular events. The choice of options for betting should not be artificially limited by the bookie.
- The line-up. A competitive company on the UK cricket betting market will be the one with the highest earning online betting site. Therefore, our ranking includes only those clubs whose cricket betting odds have minimal margins. The experts of our project have analyzed enough material to highlight the major trends in this matter.
- Promotional campaigns. Bookmaker promotions and bonuses timed to a particular tournament or sport are one method of attracting new customers. But also for existing ones, there are occasional benefits associated with an additional window of earning opportunities. That's why only those sites that are able to withstand the competition and offer quality cricket bonuses will make it into the top 10. An important point concerns learning the terms and conditions of such bonuses even before you sign up, so get into the subject as much as possible.
- Functionality of betting resources. If several bookies offer identical odds on a particular T20 World Cup betting sites, then additional features become an important factor for the final choice. Features such as viewing video broadcasts, early betting calculation, and betting constructor are arguments for creating an advantage for one of the companies over the others.
- Quality of mobile app. Given the fact that in 2023, the lion's share of cricket betting is done via a smartphone, the functionality of their mobile app was also an important element in ranking the best bookmakers. The availability and quality of a dedicated mobile betting app cannot be ignored, which definitely has an impact on the final evaluation of a particular UK bookie.
- Technical support. The counselling staff in the list of the top 10 UK T20 World Cup betting sites must be as in-depth as possible, while also being quick to assist customers who contact them. Good technical support is characterised by the number of communication channels (ideally up to four) and maximum response speed, as well as 24/7 availability. In today's environment, bookmakers also need to meet the conditions for responsible betting, according to the BeGambleAware platform and its requirements.