May 2022 Live Bonuses, UK Enhanced Odds Offers
Bonuses with improved odds from British bookies. The offer is available to both existing and new players. The key to the attractiveness of this bonus is its availability and direct material benefit.
Our project is constantly working to make it easier to choose a bookie in the UK market. Cutting off all insignificant information, experts offer ratings in various categories, one of which is the price increase bonus. So let's take a closer look at what this offer from the best bookmakers in the UK means.
How the enhanced odds principle works
At its core, this is a regular promotion, which is timed by UK bookmakers for major sporting events that cause increased demand. The organizer of the bet provokes customers to place bets, while sacrificing part of the profits. As part of the odds improvement bonus, most often they offer football markets for matches of the English Premier League, or the traditional tennis tournament on grass, Wimbledon.
Differences of the Boost Price bonus from the principle of higher coefficients
Many punters do not fully understand the intricacies of enhanced odds and confuse them with boost prices bonus. The specificity of these two phenomena in sports betting is really very close. Note that in the case of the first bonus, you will not be able to seriously increase your earnings immediately. But sometimes it is not the amount of the bet is increased, but the coefficient along the line. This practically does not create artificial restrictions for the punter, who can bet as much as he wants. We will consider special cases in more detail below.
Recommendations for stable profits due to enhanced odds
You should not be led by provocations and bet exclusively on improved odds. Only at first glance, such an approach seems justified. In fact, as in any promotion, the bookie also aims to earn money in the long run when it increases the odds on popular events.
Much also depends on the very type of bet that a punter makes. In the case of singles, enhanced odds make sense. But the problem is that most of the UK betting companies just offer this promotion only on accas and parlays with at least three stages. So the ideal advice would be to duplicate your bets in an accumulator with improved odds and even ordinary lines. This will save you from “draining” the entire bank and wasting your nerves due to the failure of only one event in the chain.
The maximum profit can be obtained if it is possible to find an improvement in the odds for the singles, without additional conditions. This work has already been done by the experts of our site, so in the top 25 you will find only reliable offers with high chances of success.
Rules for submitting an offer for enhanced odds
There are a number of criteria and restrictions for professional players who wish to take advantage of the bonus. Among them, we highlight the following as the most common and relevant for 2022:
- Minimum amount limitBettors are accustomed to seeing caps on sports betting in the UK. But in the case of offering improved odds, there is also a minimum bar, that is, an amount below which it is impossible to bet. The bookies on our top 25 list range from £1 to £5.
- Traditional highsA number of bookmakers also have maximum limits on the amount of bets made at enhanced odds. However, in this category it is difficult to determine the gradation, because the limits are undergoing a serious adjustment, depending on the loyalty of the bookmaker. At the top of our rating will be betting companies that are ready to completely refuse to set the maximum amount for bets on their offer of improved odds.
- Channels for replenishment of the game accountIn some cases, in order to participate in the promotion, it is also necessary to replenish the account using a certain payment method. For example, there have been cases when accounts replenished through electronic money services were not able to conclude transactions at increased coefficients.
- Country of registrationWe only look at UK bookies, so all clients of companies in the top 25 are UK residents. There are no restrictions on regions within the United Kingdom, at least our specialists were unable to identify such cases.
- The status of a professional playerMost often, offers of enhanced odds are made to new customers of British bookmakers. Some companies in the market make this bonus available to their long-term users. These facts will necessarily be reflected in our current rating.
- Limitation of possible profitIn order to protect against global losses, UK bookies also set limits on the amount of maximum winnings on the offer of improved odds. It is different, so if you are interested in any company from the list of our top 25 rating, be sure to find out the size of this limit specifically on their website.
Also, it will not be superfluous to find out whether the winnings from enhanced odds are credited in cash to the client’s game account, or provided to him in the form of a free bet. In the second case, more wagering is needed, which also promises an additional loss of time and moral strength by the punter. In all other respects, we wish you success and prosperity in the world of sports betting!