Leaders in the UK betting market in 2022, where to bet on snooker
Snooker is a very specific sport that enjoys limited popularity. But the phenomenon is stable - once you get into it, you can hardly forget about snooker. The same goes for betting on the sport, which provokes a growth of offers on the subject in the UK gambling environment as well.
In the current article, our project will try to break down not only the principles that guide the ranking of the best snooker betting sites, but also lift the veil of mystery over the tips of the venerable bettors. So, find out how to read a snooker betting line with us right now!
Working parameters for evaluating snooker betting sites
The main criterion for placing a particular betting site in our ranking is the reliability of the resource. The top 10 will simply not include those sites and mobile apps that can be hacked relatively easily, gaining money and customers' personal data. We will get to know the deeper and finer parameters right below:
- Security Modern data encryption techniques, firewall specifics for Windows and other operating systems, and ongoing advances in programming ensure that the personal data and assets of UK betting shops' customers are safeguarded to the fullest extent possible. The licensing system when it comes to the reliability of snooker betting sites is too stringent to allow for the possibility of a misfire.
- The line spreads The best UK betting sites of their kind offer not only the odds of the main snooker line, but also additional markets. On the sites of our ranking representatives it will not be difficult to bet on a single frame, or on a break in each segment of the snooker match.
- Betting benefits The measurement is simple - the higher the odds on an identical event, the greater the profit potential of the customer. Many UK bookmakers have minimal margins, the best of them make it into our top 10 for snooker as well.
- Functionality The website and mobile app of a quality snooker bookmaker with snooker betting may have features that will only be a plus when it comes to ranking. But who definitely will not make our list of the best, it is the companies that do not bother with a solid filling of the software and have not yet introduced Cash Out, access to broadcasts and statistics of events online.
- Bonuses and promotions New customer offers and bonuses for current snooker betting players are very popular in the UK. Promotions are an important help in growing the bookmaker's popularity, as well as in attracting new users. The top 10 are those bookies who are also able to link their promotions with snooker.
- Online support Nowadays, a lightning-fast response to any question from a British bookmaker's customer is not a luxury, but the norm. Therefore, the technical support service of any bookmaker in the ranking of sites with snooker betting is present on the maximum number of communication channels. Yes, and its quality was appreciated by the experts who compiled the top 10.
What to bet on in snooker?
The UK's leading betting sites in 2022 will be happy to offer you not only the odds of the main line, but also additional markets. Among the betting destinations, the following are particularly popular and in demand:
- Who will win the match. Let's start, perhaps, with the main line parameters, of which there are two, exactly the number of opponents playing against each other. There can be no draws in snooker due to the unpaired number of frames. And inside each frame there is a number of points that can't make the score even - that's the value of balls of different colours.
- A race to the number of frames won. Betting on the winner of individual frames is also possible. But even more interesting is the process of predicting the outcome of a snooker match. You can do this in the "race to Frames" market, and the parameter to bet on is the exact number of frames won by a specific player.
- Maximum break. Unlike tennis, where a break means a game won on the opponent's serve, in snooker the term means a series of accurate shots. You can bet on both the originator of the break, and its duration in the maximum calculation. The range of values is from 1 to 147.
- Handicap win. A way to increase the value of a snooker bet is to opt for the handicap in the market. The winner's handicap is within 11 frames, which is the range for this market. In this case, it is worth finding out about the format of the tournament beforehand, because the maximum possible frame handicap also depends on this.
- Century Break. A very popular bet, with a relatively high odds, is a century break for one of the players. The fact is that whoever scores it, immediately automatically wins the frame. Hence, the value of a bet on this event is also very solid for bettors, which draws their interest.
- 147 point break. A 147-point single frame is an attainable goal for a professional snooker player. That said, it's rare, which doesn't stop bookies in the UK from regularly publishing a line estimating the probability of this event for a particular match. To get 147 points in a row, the player needs to alternately send the black ball into the pocket following the red one. Well, at the end of this series snooker player needs to finish the frame knocking out balls of other colours, to the finish line.
- Personal success of players. If you have a favourite in the snooker world, it's time to check the bookies in our rankings for a special line that rates his potential success. Ronnie O'Sullivan and Judd Trump are already gaining strength on the eve of new records...
Working strategies for successful snooker betting
Even if you've been watching snooker tournaments online for years and know the world's top 100 players inside out, you can't do without expert advice. Our project has tried to simplify the task and compiled tips from real tipsters in the form of a summary:
Learn the specifics of snooker
Despite similarities in external factors and even equipment, snooker is not like any other billiard discipline, apart from the cue and balls. In fact, the discipline has many unique nuances that make it approachable and, at the same time, as intriguing as possible even for a neutral spectator. So, before your first snooker bet, take the plunge.
Get to know the players
Every professional snooker player is an individual, with his own weaknesses and touches of genius. Also a huge influence on the performance of world ranking leaders is motivation, which isn't always at its best. To keep up with the trends in the snooker betting line-up, it is important to understand the specific character of one or the other opponent in the match.
Be aware of the tournament format
Before venturing into the world of snooker betting, it is important for the punter to have a clear understanding of how many frames the game is played to and what the overall format of the competition is. This will make it much easier to strategise, as well as avoid unpleasant surprises in the end.